Join the family
Are you all about functional, integration, regression and performance testing?
Game Test Engineer
Stockholm or Gothenburg
We are looking for a super Game Test Engineer who is passionate about quality and games. As such, you will be working closely with Artists, Developers and Stakeholders to ensure high quality game products.
You will be performing various types of software testing – functional, integration, regression, performance etc. and you will be involved in the whole game development life-cycle: Creating of game concept, Design, Development, Testing, Release and Maintenance.
- Write and perform test cases based on requirements
- Design, create and execute automation test scripts
- Analyze game behavior, report and follow up issues and bugs
- Take part in usability testing
- Keep close communication and collaboration with the rest of the team
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or similar, or at least 3 years of experience as a Software Test Engineer
- Experience with automation testing tools
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance processes
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development
- Very good communication skills and fluency in English
- Experience with mobile testing platforms, devices and emulators
- Experience with version control tools, such as Bitbucket
- Experience and understanding of build and deployment processes
- Being a Cyborg is actually considered as an advantage
All Applicants must be eligible to work in Sweden.
We are always on the lookout for talented professionals who are enthusiastic, creative and communicative to join our teams in Stockholm and Gothenburg.All positions