Join the family
Is C# your second language?
Game Server Developers
Stockholm or Gothenburg
We are looking for a kick-ass software developer to join our small crew, who shares our passion for making games.
You will be involved in whole game development life-cycle; Design, Develop, Test, Release and Maintenance. You will be using C# to develop the back-end logic based on mathematical models of the games that we dream up together and Java in other products.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Sweden.
- Develop and own the back-end of our games
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize game and framework for speed, maintainability, robustness and quality
- Analyzing and solving development and production problems
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years professional back-end development
- Professional experience working on large scale systems
- Professional experience with Maven
- Professional experience with build tools
- Professional experience with Unit Testing
- Professional Experience with versioning tools, such as Git
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on experience in game development
- Knowledge in building robust and secure server code
- Understanding of the entire build and release chain, from code to final product
- Experience in automation techniques and tools
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- Being a decent human being or cyborg
We are always on the lookout for talented professionals who are enthusiastic, creative and communicative to join our teams in Stockholm and Gothenburg.All positions