Join the family
Is C# your second language?
Back End Engineer
Stockholm or Gothenburg
We are looking for an awesome Back End Engineer who is passionate about making games. You will be part of the game design and work close to Artists, Testers and Stakeholders to prototypes, build and maintain our games.
You will be involved in whole game development life-cycle; Design, Develop, Test, Release and Maintenance. You will be using C# to develop the back-end logic based on mathematical models of the games that we dream up together.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Sweden.
- Develop and own the back-end of our games
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize game and framework for speed, maintainability, robustness and quality
- Analyzing and solving development and production problems
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Being the spine of the company
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in C# or other object-oriented languages
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Good understanding of mathematics
- Experience with versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge in building robust and secure server code
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
We are always on the lookout for talented professionals who are enthusiastic, creative and communicative to join our teams in Stockholm and Gothenburg.All positions